THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Don't mind if I do...

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4227 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Now is it... "he is" or "they are" perfect or mighty fine... I say they are... and if so... even better.... as that would mean double the fun...

lol lol...When I posted the first comment, and said "he is" the first pic did not load, so I saw only one perfect man. Today I got to see why everyone is saying "they are"....and yes that would be "double the fun" ;)

I was never good at math, but...

Are you saying a 4 way?............uuuuuuummmmm
Well I still only count two guys... here's the scoop... On my laptop the guys are side by side... the smoother guy is on the left and the scruffy guy is on the right. When viewed on my phone one guy is on top of the other guy... The sexy smooth guy is the top... and the hot scruffy guy the bottom... That means that they are totally versatile and can easily adapt to the situation at hand... So not really a 4-way... but given their adaptability it would seem like a 4-way... or a "whatever way" depending on how many of you guys want to jump in and join in on the fun... and fun it would be!!!!

Well I still only count two guys... here's the scoop... On my laptop the guys are side by side... the smoother guy is on the left and the scruffy guy is on the right. When viewed on my phone one guy is on top of the other guy... The sexy smooth guy is the top... and the hot scruffy guy the bottom... That means that they are totally versatile and can easily adapt to the situation at hand... So not really a 4-way... but given their adaptability it would seem like a 4-way... or a "whatever way" depending on how many of you guys want to jump in and join in on the fun... and fun it would be!!!!

You lost me about half way through that explanation. I just kept seeing you as a "dom" with those two guys, and using that whip. Once I got that visual in my head, everything else became a blurrrr....lol lol

You lost me about half way through that explanation. I just kept seeing you as a "dom" with those two guys, and using that whip. Once I got that visual in my head, everything else became a blurrrr....lol lol
Works for me... of course if you wanted to join in on our fun... feel free to do so... just let me know what side of the equation you want to play on so I'll know how many floggers and pairs of nipple clamps to bring to the party!

Archived