THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Two NYC guys

Greathands
This topic is 4246 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have no info on either of them, but in a forum where people constantly and annoyingly fail to include links to the people they inquire about, you've upped the ante to a whole level of posting expertise. Bravo!

I thought the links were missing also. But if you put the cursor over each name,

they are clickable. This doesn't help those who wouldn't think to do that

of course...

BC

I thought the links were missing also. But if you put the cursor over each name,

they are clickable. This doesn't help those who wouldn't think to do that

of course...

BC

I didn't think they were missing, I was applauding the fact that he added links to his body text, a rarity among posters here. :)

The fact that their names were in blue, not black was the immediate clue that it was a hot link !!! And, they work !!!!!

I did discover the links by chance (mousing over them) but the blue is almost in distinguishable from the black on my screeen (I didn't realize they were blue until I read your post). Bolding or underlining would help/ even more. :)

I am sure I saw a posting or maybe an add rentboy where #2, the 5'4 guy, partners with someone else too but is like 90% or more bottom. He is very good looking body nice and compact.

Now the first guy, yes lots of tatoos but he looks hot and I would not mind trying him out. Only negative is the answer to the drug question.

Archived