THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Are the Black Party and Hookies awards worth the effort to attend?

AceBanner
This topic is 4227 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well thanks Steven! But, you know, there are various levels of that and I certainly am not in any way near the top of anyones' list except for my regulars. I have never attended any of these things. I really like the earlier post by Jimbo about multiple good reviews . It was excellent. Sadly , though, in this age VERY FEW new clients even bother to read the reviews MUCH LESS even the ad copy. They see a pic they like and they contact you so NEW and good pics are crucial to success.

Jimbo....there is a pink party

https://www.facebook.com/events/391232874259388

It's in Brussels....I think that since we are gay there is a party for every color in the RAINBOW.

Although I'd probably stay away from a party that is called the BROWN party and also something called the TEA Party. Unless its High, low , or middle tea on Fire Island.

I'll be in NYC that week, and am currently free the night of the Black Party - March 23.

Any working guys want to join me and attend?

(Any clients want to hire me and go together? We'd probably have an outrageous time...)

Hit me up -

Dave

I haven't been either, but from videos I've seen and guys I've talked to, I understand it's a no-holds-barred party with live sex shows and an anything goes attitude.

anything goes is the problem to me

have fun guys but dammit be safe if you're going to play

I agree...haven't been to Black Party, but other big events like Folsom and parties in Barcelona seem to be have G being used a lot. Apparently it's the upper that works now with the fewest side effects later. Of course, I understand if you mix it with alcohol you could die. That would put a damper on a weekend!!

I agree...haven't been to Black Party, but other big events like Folsom and parties in Barcelona seem to be have G being used a lot. Apparently it's the upper that works now with the fewest side effects later. Of course, I understand if you mix it with alcohol you could die. That would put a damper on a weekend!!

Of course, one of the side effects could well be coming home with a case of HIV. I think that would put a damper on the weekend too.

No laughing matter at all. Why I steer clear of anything stronger than Advil!!!

Or in my case now, Robitussin, Cold-eze, Mucinex, Sudafed, Tylenol, and Advil. Sure wish I had some Oxycontin left over from knee replacement. That was more enjoyable. Damned cold. :).

But better now than 3 weeks from now. Now THAT would suck.

Pool Party in 3 weeks. YEAH!!!!!!!

Really looking forward to it. Already got in my new suits for it!

Now there you go disappointing us Ace. We were all hoping you'd just wear the old one. You know, the original equipment one, given to you at birth. :) Cause that one looks mighty fine to me.

Looking forward to meeting you there

It seems like an adventure to me.

The Black Party is just a party. For me "adventure" would be being stuck in the Misty Mountains (Central South Island, NZ) after dark "in the middle of nowhere" with no phone reception, no radio, no live person around, where the next township is hundreds kilometers away and forced to spend the night under the stars. Or else go on a trek on the famous Takaka Hill (see Lord of the Rings). That's an adventure.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4126/5091934414_f680fb2dfd_z.jpg

being stuck in the Misty Mountains (Central South Island, NZ) after dark "in the middle of nowhere" with no phone reception, no radio, no live person around, where the next township is hundreds kilometers away and forced to spend the night under the stars.

I'm scared Steven. Hold me. :)

Hope to see you soon.

Archived