THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Avi Dar ?

dcman
This topic is 4254 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can't recall if he was a smoker or not, to be honest with you I think that's usually easy to hide with some mouthwash or a touch of toothpaste.

No real connection, a little attitude, he knows he's hot, that's not good.

i am afraid I have to disagree, I can tell a smoker no matter how much toothpaste or mouthwash they use. I have a violent aversion to the smell-has ruined several potential hires for me.......

I met him in NYC while he was filming for Michael Lucas.

He's hot, no doubt about it, unfortunately he knows how hot he is and that's never a good thing for a gay man.

Sex was ok, but not a real connection.

It's probably not too great for a straight guy either unless they are one of those guys who just can't see it in themselves. I think it's possible for a gay male to sometimes not know how incredibly hot they are. I was with one hunk recently- I hate to be a name dropper- Ace Banner- he seems to know how incredibly handsome he is- and he does act on it- but on the other hand he seems a bit more humble about it than many.

Gman

Archived