THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

cleanliness...

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4251 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Love the curve in his back ... and the transition from his back to his ass. In fact, that is the first thing I look for in a guy, and this one has it.

Exactly Baron! I love that glorious arch and slope leading down to a hot man's butt..It's the gateway to all the "good stuff" below.

You guys have a short memory. I did a whole spread of a couple dozen pictures of this guy just over a week ago (Jesse Townsend). This picture is in the spread (in a larger format).

My apologies....did not mean to offend you by duplicating your pic but I did not see your spread. It is difficult for me to know what pics have been shown here so that I do not duplicate them....

I tend to post pics here for others enjoyment. The fact that they can enjoy a pic more than once tends to speak for itself....

As I posted once before here.....I did not know this was a contest of some sort....

Rich... I don't think it is a contest, and thanks for sharing this picture of him again. I don't think that Unicorn meant his comment to be a criticism, just an observation that some of us sometimes forget what we have seen in the past. I appreciate what you, Unicorn and JAG post for our enjoyment, and miss JJ's posts too. I never thought of it as competition, only that you all have somewhat different perspectives on the male body and what we all enjoy. So thanks for this post and all the others that you have done and hopefully will continue to do for our enjoyment. Hope you are surviving the terrible blizzard.

DD

Archived