THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Decided!

zach_wilson
This topic is 4246 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So after much consideration, and some experimenting. I have decided I can bottom,and be vers. However being new to the scene on that how do I tell a potential that they must take it slow with me at first. As I am not a totally experienced bottom and must be handled with care. Also would this be a turn off to those who are looking to top, would you rather just have someone you can plow from the bat. Let me know your standpoints, thanks!

Thank you Steven. I am comfortable now doing it again.I used to bottom a long time ago and then ran into a streak of people who just were to big and did not know what they were doing, causing me to quit. However recently I had my first bottom experience in YEARS and it was actually not bad at all. However obviously being new to the bottom scene was wondering how to tell potentials that I cant be 'rammed' like most other bottoms atleast not for the time being until I get back in the swing of things completely.

I have found that if you are very direct when needed "Please stop/slow down/wait a moment ... you are causing me pain" clients listen to you. In my experience, clients WANT you to enjoy yourself. I don't really run across folk who want me to pull my pants down and get fucked mercilessly -- but it may just be the great kind of clients I get. I hope your previous issues with other tops was not with clients and with other guys your age who don't know how to take care of a guy during great sex.

So after much consideration, and some experimenting. I have decided I can bottom,and be vers. However being new to the scene on that how do I tell a potential that they must take it slow with me at first. As I am not a totally experienced bottom and must be handled with care. Also would this be a turn off to those who are looking to top, would you rather just have someone you can plow from the bat. Let me know your standpoints, thanks!

Just tell them to take it slow at first, that way you'll be able to get used to them as they go into you. Also have lube on hand, let them know if it starts to hurt or if you need more lube. Just don't be shy about how you are feeling, that is important.

Keenan

I think stating just the way you have is just fine. I've told a few guys topping me before: "Make the first 10 minutes about me, and I'll make the last 50 about you!"

Classy and great way to put it, DG. And funny to boot.

Zach, I think you are headed in the right direction. If you enjoy it, it will get easier. The vast majority of clients do want you to enjoy it. There is nothing more that a really good top enjoys is seeing his bottom getting great pleasure from his skill. Best of luck.

Three words: Be In Control! Sitting on it is the best way to control it, rather than laying on your stomach and HOPING he takes it slow. Admittedly, I have done it a few times and never did the guy dare to go faster or deeper than my limits permitted. For me, smaller is better. If it's an anus-tearing monster, I top :)

Zach,

Personally, I LOVE being with a new, inexperienced or infrequent bottom! That really turns me on and in fact I enjoy being a gentle and loving top who knows how to make it feel great. I know that's not all clients, but I think if you handle it right, you can make a client feel great about your giving yourself to him!

Just one point of view!

Archived