THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A strong good AND hot masseur in Miami Beach?

Italiano
This topic is 4267 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Alexander from Lucas entertainment is out of FTL....as of couple of months ago. He does go back and forth to LA a lot so you would need to check his schedule. fantastic massage and very erotic, but he is flaky and very sloppy handling his business...He canceled on me once and canceled on friends I know, and almost always will push an appointment back a couple of hours, BUT if you can nail him down, he is not to be missed!!!

His number is: 954-638-0200

bvb, is it Alexander Garrett?

Yes hornyt and inheat it is Alexander Garrett!! He is under masseurfinders. The title of his ad is simply "Alexander"...amazing massage, very erotic ending, sexy as all hell, and absolutely zero attitude, but like I said, a little tough sometimes to get him to commit. I even had his, on again off again bf, Mike Rivers, cancel on me twice, then wanted to reschedule the following day. Guess it runs in the family..;)

Yep,

I'd been e-mailing Alexander for a while, had a long session set up, reconfirmed twice in the two weeks leading up to the appointment ... and then had him cancel a few days before the date. BVB had prepared me for that possibility, but I had only one night to play in the Miami/Laud area, so had to scramble to put together a plan B.

things worked out well, but I was disappointed it may be a while before I get back down there.

Archived