THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chris Eisenhower's First Review

jawjateck
This topic is 4264 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Congrats to Chris on your first review.....a yummy one too. I look forward to following your career moves with great interest. I love to read about tall, handsome, passionate, versatile providers. Somehow some day some way, you and I just gotta meet. ;-)

Nope ill be kidnapping him when he comes down

I have to admit that I find Mr. Eisenhower's picture incredibly sexy. There's something that I can't put into words that makes that picture really enticing.

The exact thing a lot of us felt at the DC luncheon. Where in the hell did he come from that no one knew him? You're right, you can't put it into words, and you can't put your finger on it. Although I would love to put my finger (among other things) all over it.

Congrats Chris. And JJT, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank goodness I get my time with him before all you vultures sap him of his sex appeal in PS. I have already been privy to a very hot sleeveless leather jacket he plans on wearing in PS and I believe he is going to show off some hot swimwear for me too.

While all the sexy comments look well deserved I just wanted to pass along, one thought that to me is very personal. Chris seems to have that rare gift to make even dowdy late middle age guy like me feel important. The time taken to build a connection long before meeting someone and then keep it going is a very rare gift and very time consuming. I know he will say it is important to him and all but so few gentlemen do this kind of time investment. Quite amazing to me and I cant wait to meet him, now less than a month.

So you've seen the leather jacket? Lucky you. Supposedly there is a very special t-shirt too that I don't know if he will let anyone see before PS. And although I know Chris will look amazing in whatever bathing suit he is wearing, he does look better with it off too.

Trust me Bart. No matter how lecherous the guys in PS are, there is no way he can be sapped of his sex appeal. He oozes it from every pore without even trying, which makes it all the sexier to me. He doesn't try, it just is. But you are so right about Chris. I've gotten to know him pretty well since DC with very frequent communications, either email or phone. I love the phone calls from him because the avatar I have for him is from his pictures and it's of his hairy chest. Any phone call from him is sexy as hell, even before I answer the phone. But it is the connection, that ability to relate to guys like us that makes him so special. Physically he is almost ideal for me. But that is actually about the least important thing about him. It's the brain, the personal relationships he builds that is so special. I know you will have an amazing time with him. But I also know he will have an amazing time with you because he does enjoy guys like us. Treat him like the special man he is and you will be rewarded big time. Enjoy it Bart. I know you will. Now just sit back, and enjoy the anticipation.

I may just have to give Chris the key to my room in PS so he can hide from all those "lecherous" attendees. Very much looking forward to meeting him.

What will be fun to see is Chris and his "roomie" at PS. Chris and Nate Bruno sharing a room? OMG that will be fun to listen to. Two amazing and incredible mature guys. Pool party six weeks from today.

Hopefully we can continue what we started in DC whilst in PS. ;-)

Well if you do, you should sell admission tickets to watch. The look on your face during the demo at TFH was as close to sheer ecstasy as I have seen in a long, LONG time. Of course playing someone as hot as you Mike could inspire almost anyone. I am so glad you made it and got to meet you. You are something special yourself.

Archived