THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Welcome diversity of reviews today

Guest boiworship08
This topic is 4281 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest boiworship08

Thanks for a nice array of age and body types today. Bryan Moore certainly grows on me and will be on my list if I travel to Britain this spring.

Thanks for a nice array of age and body types today. Bryan Moore certainly grows on me and will be on my list if I travel to Britain this spring.

I had the same thought about the variety.

I don't normally go for guys as young-looking as Bryan, but for him..I might make an exception. (And the fact that he's taller than me somehow makes the age seem less an issue.)

YES - Bryan does appear very sweet but I think I am moving ALEX in today's reviews to the top of my list for my next trip to London - YUM !!! Depending on how that goes I may see him a 2nd time or try out something new plus it is always difficult to give up a couple of favourites. OMG - I am starting to over schedule my desires already - YIKES !!!

Archived