THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jump

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4267 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well Rich...he is about as close to perfect as anyone could imagine....I just have to say it so that I will believe it. The hair, the eyes, the 5 0' Clock shadow, the lips, chest, nips, arms, abs, tats, navel, swimming trunks, the white watch, the hands...well you get the idea.

I agree with you, BVB, with one exception. We have to see him without the swim suit, front and back to verify that he is "as close to perfect as anyone could imagine".... Thanks, Rich for a great post. Now, as I said, can we see all of him to see if BVB is correct in his assessment !!

WOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I agree with BVB again... this is even better and HOTTER... now if the photo would just go a little lower... :-) The ass has the right curve, but how about the front, Rich? Or are you just going to continue teasing a bit at a time. This is one great stud. Do we have a name to go with the jump?

i agree with you, bvb, with one exception. We have to see him without the swim suit, front and back to verify that he is "as close to perfect as anyone could imagine".... Thanks, rich for a great post. Now, as i said, can we see all of him to see if bvb is correct in his assessment !!

ditto!

Archived