THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Noah Driver - Redemption - Today's Review

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are enough laws, rules and expectations that none of us can say we've not transgressed significantly in one and/or more of that categories. Its very difficult to mess up, fess up and then work to make up. As long as the transgression isn't torturing a human or animal, I'll forgive when and even help someone make amends. That process builds back character and my God would expect no less from me. Keep on your path ND and finish what you've started young man.

I’ll wait to hear from the others who lost money. We haven’t heard from them. They may not be as agreeable to exchanging the debt to experience a humiliation session as the current reviewer did. But the 2 years + of humiliation the reviewer enjoyed for just $3,000 does seem like a bargain.

I’ll wait to hear from the others who lost money. We haven’t heard from them.

Well, we did hear from one of them in the Blog thread:

Regarding #2 - still waiting for restitution. Will advise if/ when that occurs. Karma works in mysterious ways.

Only he can decide whether or not, he'd accept services in lieu in cash restitution. The third "victim" never posted in the Forums; he only postd a review. I doubt we'll ever hear from him again (one way or the other) on the subject. I personally never gave much credence to the "alledged" fourth "victim". That person always struck me as being one of our habitual multiple personality posters just trying to stir the pot and he hasn't logged into that account in over two years.

Noah may have taken care of Fosterchow but I am still waiting. Despite claims that he would make things right I have not seen any cash or an offer to make things right.

I am sure that Noah will do well ... I wrote a positive review of him and spent several fun weekends with him.

Maybe I'm next on his list???

Noah may have taken care of Fosterchow but I am still waiting. Despite claims that he would make things right I have not seen any cash or an offer to make things right.

I am sure that Noah will do well ... I wrote a positive review of him and spent several fun weekends with him.

Unless you’re young and hot, you may not get a lot of sympathy here. Maybe you should contact ND’s new PR rep.

Essjay, I'd contact him privately and take it from there. These things are better handled in private.

Unless you’re young and hot, you may not get a lot of sympathy here.

Essjay got sympathy from other concerned and caring Forum members. People who don't get a lot of sympathy are those who complain all the time and those who try to manipulate others. I said "try" because they don't always succeed.

Archived