THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nick DC New Photo today

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nick has been discussed here. His older pictures, one that he has used for many years show a young twink. There has been discussion about him needing to update his picture. Well, in today's reviews he has. I got to meet Nick for the first time at the DC luncheon last week (seems like months ago). Daddy was setting up his publishing party. I stepped out for a few minutes then returned to check if Daddy needed anything. When I walked in there was an incredibly handsome young man there. He looked nothing like his old pics, but I knew immediately it was Nick. No longer a twink but just a gorgeous young man. Nick, Daddy and I had quite a talk encouraging him to update his photos and I am glad to see he took our advice. The photo today is great, but it still doesn't do justice to how really handsome he is. Hopefully more new photos will be coming. What I found in our talk was an incredibly bright, caring, and committed man. Nick still isn't my type (I like them older and hairier) but guys who are looking for a great time with a handsome and very sexy young man would do well to look at Nick. He has moved from twink to young man incredibly well and, from what I observed, would be a great hire for someone looking for a very handsome young man.

Good work Nick. It was a pleasure to meet you and I really do wish you much luck and success in the future. The "new" Nick is great to see. I hope others will get a chance to see it too.

PS - I tried the website on his verification and it doesn't come up. I tried to send an email to him to congratulate him on his new pic and it came back as undeliverable. So if you want to contact him, I would suggest trying the phone number. And hopefully he can update that info as well too. Daddy -- if you can contact him and let him know that, it would be great.

Guest countryboywny

I wish he would have come to the luncheon, I've been keeping my eye on him for a long time and would have liked to meet him in person.

Lee,

I also talked to Nick briefly at Daddy's publishing party during the DC forum luncheon weekend and reinforced what you and Daddy told him. Like you, I tried to send a "congrats on the new photo" email, but it bounced back like yours did. I hope someone gets to him and has him update his contact info. I had seen him almost ten years ago and he looks very much the same except he is a man now, not a boy. I really liked the new photo.

--Lee (another one)

Trying to open his site now gives a message from his ISP that the site is under construction. I'm so looking forward to seeing it, the updated picture is wonderful. I thought about getting together with Nick some years ago and the timing didn't work out; I think the next time I'm in DC I have to MAKE time to get acquainted. His reputation is good, and his new pics do indeed show he's filled out into a very sexy man. Wow.

I too have noted the new photo and now that I am based in and around DC every few months, I had him (and the new revelation, Chris Eisenhower) on my radar. Two different types, but evidentally worthwhile.

There certainly were surprises galore for those of us who attended the DC luncheon. Nick was indeed a great surprise when I saw him. So grown up from the pictures he's used for quite a while. A very handsome man indeed. Chris came out of nowhere, and wowed everyone. Mike Cruise from NYC was great, as was Xander from ATL. Lots of guys I would never have met without gatherings such as this. By all accounts, it has served its purpose well. Quite a few of the guys have already gotten new clients because of attending and the subsequent buzz about them. That and it was just a fun weekend. Maybe you can make it to our next weekend, my friend. It sure would be great to meet you.

Archived