THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any info on Eli in manhattan?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 4271 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi all!

Anyone have info on Eli in Manhattan?

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/eliblu.shtml

I tried searching for him here, but the search engine finds his three-letter name too short to work on properly.

I thought I remembered some comments about him, but couldnt find them

Alternatively, is anyone a premium member on the massage site who can read the reviews that don't show up for us hoi-polloi?

Thanks!

He used to be therapeutic only, and his massage in that sense is pretty amazing.

He'd been dabbling in sensual massages without advertising it, but I think he's finally taken the plunge. Very friendly guy. And as the pics show, hot. He totally looks like his pics.

We have similar tastes evidently. Eli is as hot as his pics too. He basically upsold me when I saw him though. Therapeutic for price listed. Sensual for more... $200 I believe about 18 months ago. Maybe I should have asked more questions on the phone. Sexy accent too.

Eli has excellent technique and gives an amazing massage. He is even better looking in person, has a sexy accent and is over all a nice and attentive masseur. I've gotten a couple of massages from him there is definitely more of a sensual element with his massages than before. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions.

Archived