THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Just Wanted to say congrats to Xander

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4282 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

One of the DC participants was chosen as one of the Rentmen of the week. It was great to open the email from Rentmen (thanks Michael) and see that gorgeous, red head looking back at me. WOOF!!!! A real stunner. Damn what a handsome guy. Just wanted to say congrats Xander. And I hope you made it back to class.

One of the DC participants was chosen as one of the Rentmen of the week. It was great to open the email from Rentmen (thanks Michael) and see that gorgeous, red head looking back at me. WOOF!!!! A real stunner. Damn what a handsome guy. Just wanted to say congrats Xander. And I hope you made it back to class.

He should change his name to Caliente Pantalones. Loved that purple shirt.

Thanks guys! Ryan sent me a text about a week ago - we have been chatting off and on for a few months and have been trying to get some free time together in the same city for a while now, so its pretty funny that we would both be featured together at the same time.

I'm still overwhelmed with how much people have put up with my antics. But as I just told a friend: Where I lack in tact (And trying to improve, might I add!), I make up for in integrity.

Archived