THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cauldron Of Men Jan.16th 2013

Irish69
This topic is 4271 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Rik,

Your additions to COM.tumbler are incredible... love the shots of Chris Bines, Francisco, Fredy Costa and Benjamin Bradley... would love to meet all four in person and WOW, if I could get them all together for a party it would be even better!... Thanks for your discerning eye and for sharing your finds with all of us.

DD

Hey Rik,

Your additions to COM.tumbler are incredible... love the shots of Chris Bines, Francisco, Fredy Costa and Benjamin Bradley... would love to meet all four in person and WOW, if I could get them all together for a party it would be even better!... Thanks for your discerning eye and for sharing your finds with all of us.

DD

Thank-you DD

Irish69

'Rik'

Beautiful set Rik...Chris Bines (I know DD saw him first) The Hunks in briefs series, AAG Gary, Jose Parra..oohh la la and Jed Hill. AND I must add the black and white of Tristan on his blog is one of the nicest I have ever seen.

Thank-you BVB

Irish69

'Rik'

Hey Rik,

Great additions to your COM2tumbler. Wow... D.O. from Lucas looks great, and I will have to check out his films. Then even better in his own way was Derrick Diamond, and then the amazing Benny G., and in #2 he is still showing his low hangers, even when hard! Pretty special, IMHO. The the big ones on James Dixon and Justin Harris and Jery Karson... WOW... lots to enjoy in this post. Thanks for all the hard work you put into getting these collecitons together for us to enjoy. Hope you have had a great weekend.

DD

Archived