THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Lucas Young Site Possible "Phising Site"

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4291 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone else when going to the Lucas Young Site gotten the Possible Phising Site Warning.;)

I wanted to check to see IF there was any New Pix's for this Stud BUT The "Phising" Warning I do always heed!

I'm not familiar with the name or site, and when I try to find it, the only one I find has a close-up photo of someone with glasses, and nothing clickable except an email link.

WHo is he?

exactly. on the latest Review ...he shows an email address then a http/ 2002 on both I'm guessing this was setup in 2002?

Well what I would imagine happened is that the client, when completing the review form, inadvertently entered Lucas' email address (eurostud2002@aol.com) in the input box "His website". When the review was published http:// was automatically added, since an email address is not a valid web address, security software interprets it as a phishing scam. It's not a phishing scam...it's just a mistake.

Lucas as no web address that contains "eurostud2002"

Lucas' email address has and continues to be eurostud2002@aol.com

As An Aside

I like Lucas, but I think he does himself a disservice by keeping ads with so many old pictures. At least some of the pictures on Hourboy and I think on his Rentboy ad are waaaay over 5 years old. The old pictures if anyone doesn't know show an athletically - I hate to say slender- so I will say muscular- non bulked up. The newer pictures are the ones where he looks more muscular body-builder 'ish'

Rex

Archived