THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Missing the 25 or more men per Day

Axiom2001
This topic is 4276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I appreciate everyone's contributions, but I personally would rather view a collection of diverse hotties rather than one or two or three men in their own individual "scroll shows."

What happened to doitbefore and jj's efforts? Again, thanks all, but I am wanting to see a variety of men in these collections, please!!!!

I think JJ is still on a time out, as I have not seen any posts from him in a long time. I also don't know what happened to JAG... he too had some wonderful posts. But, Unicorn has certainly come up with some great collections of hotties and I enjoy seeing them that way, especially when we are treated to their changes over time and maturity levels and muscular development. But, as you said, Axiom, it would be great to have JAG and JJ's contributions as well as Rich's diverse postings. I suspect, however, that all of these take a lot of work. If you look at Rik's Caledron of Men, you will see a lot of diverse guys and if you click on the links on the right side, you will find a lot of other pics and vids too!!

So thanks to all who are providing these great posts for the rest of us to enjoy.

I appreciate everyone's contributions, but I personally would rather view a collection of diverse hotties rather than one or two or three men in their own individual "scroll shows."

I suppose you could always do it your way... My preference is for quality over quantity... Too bad JJ ain't coming back, though. Censorship is a double-edged sword.

Archived