THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone have the 411 on masseur named Jason in LA

biguy
This topic is 4267 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I personally have never tried him. Physically he is not my type, however under Premium membership he has 23 reviews with a score of 10...he does have 4 bad reviews. 2 of them are from 2008 and 2009. Personally reviews that are negative that go back that far I just don't really count, especially with 23 positive ones, with several from 2012 that are current. Of the remaining 2 reviews that are negative, one the only complaint the client had was that he talked too much, but liked Jason over all, and one I think is a fake negative review written by someone who dislikes him. Jason does respond to this one and says that the review is fake. In all honesty I felt that it was fake even before I read Jason's response.

Hope this helped...BVB

The masseurs in LA must be very busy? I finally went on my business trip there and tried to hook up with a masseur and tried 4 different masseurs-all busy. Now almost all, except one responded back and offered different times/next day etc(I was looking for same day, so my bad) but just surprised at how busy they were.

Just an FYI, but when he advertised before there was the distinct implication that he was, and had, transitioned into being a woman. As in, under that jockstrap he now has something different. I think, if read correctly, his ad does not offer more than a dildo along with dirty-talk. Should that be important...

I remember that too - he even had an entire website devoted to the fact that he had a working vagina if I'm not mistaken, which is a huge contrast to his/her uber-muscular male physique.

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly did not take the plunge so no review. Interesting tho...someone going thru transition generally take hormones, especially before surgery, and this guy sure doesn't look like he's on estrogen but rather testosterone.

Found someone else.

To follow up on what several have posted -

When I lived in L.A, I thought about hiring him once and I found the additional information via his secondary website. He is not transgender, transitioning to being a woman or taking any female hormones. He was emphatic about this point. He *did* have penile inversion surgery similar to that which MTF individuals have. The result was similar to a vagina but the surgery left some part of his male anatomy intact. So much so, that he could still produce seminal fluid and ejaculate.

I do recall him stating many men loved having intercourse in this fashion – especially “straight” men. I believe he was of the “a warm tight hole is a warm tight hole” school of thought. While it was tempting to try, I decided I like dick too much. :)

Archived