THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Where are the Reviews for 2013?

Axiom2001
This topic is 4291 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know if I missed something or not in terms of reading and being notified about reviews, but I'd like to know when my eyes will begin to peruse

the reviews of the "hot men" who've entertained and pleased the clients/men who have seen them during the latter part of 2012 and the beginning

of this new year of ours. This is the tenth day of 2013.

Is "DADDY" still on vacation?

I don't know if I missed something or not in terms of reading and being notified about reviews, but I'd like to know when my eyes will begin to peruse

the reviews of the "hot men" who've entertained and pleased the clients/men who have seen them during the latter part of 2012 and the beginning

of this new year of ours. This is the tenth day of 2013.

Is "DADDY" still on vacation?

He said he'll likely resume after this weekend's DC event - and a related post seemed to indicate he'd actually publish while there.

He said he'll likely resume after this weekend's DC event - and a related post seemed to indicate he'd actually publish while there.

Exactly right, Seeker. Daddy's publishing party, just sitting around talking at our hotel will be from 2:30'ish to 9:30. Daddy has said he'll put up Monday's reviews just before he leaves the hotel for karoake which starts at 10. So you should count on reviews sometime around there.

Archived