THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cauldron Of Men Jan.9th 2013

Irish69
This topic is 4279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry Rik, I can't comment on your post. When I went to open C.O.M. it froze my Internet Explorer. I had to shut down and re-boot.

Thanks for the Info BVB, I tried it myself & it works fine. Must have been an temperary error by the server.

Hope all is well

Irish69

'Rik'

Thanks for the Info BVB, I tried it myself & it works fine. Must have been an temperary error by the server.

Hope all is well

Irish69

'Rik'

Thanks Rik, I will try a little later today. AND kudos to you boys for speaking your mind. Sometimes a man just has to stand his ground.

Great sets of pictures, Rik, and some of the links you have on COM/tumbler are incredible.... thanks... there are some really HOT, short vids on some of those sites as well as incredible collections of MEN... thanks... and don't forget some of those nudes you promised awhile ago... I think you know who I mean...

THANKS, Rik... especially for the nudes of Rogan Richards... what a STUD.. and just like I imagined he would be. You have some other incredible additions to your tumbler Calderon as well in the last couple of days. Thanks for your hard (pu intended) work in assembling these great posts for us. Hope too you are having a great weekend... thanks again for the nudes!!!

THANKS, Rik... especially for the nudes of Rogan Richards... what a STUD.. and just like I imagined he would be. You have some other incredible additions to your tumbler Calderon as well in the last couple of days. Thanks for your hard (pu intended) work in assembling these great posts for us. Hope too you are having a great weekend... thanks again for the nudes!!!

My Pleasure DD, you have a great weekend as well!

Irish69

'Rik'

Well Rik, Internet Explorer issues aside, I decided to give your post a shot today. Everything worked perfectly, and there were no issues with the I.E. today. As for the blog, there is almost too much to list, but there were some stand outs:

Brief hunk flexing was just a lot of fun

Rogan Richards, always just perfect

Bunns #14

Jake Broderick

AND last but not least was a rather fun series called "Finger in the hole"

Mr. Tristan was his usual fine and beautiful self....

Well Rik, Internet Explorer issues aside, I decided to give your post a shot today. Everything worked perfectly, and there were no issues with the I.E. today. As for the blog, there is almost too much to list, but there were some stand outs:

Brief hunk flexing was just a lot of fun

Rogan Richards, always just perfect

Bunns #14

Jake Broderick

AND last but not least was a rather fun series called "Finger in the hole"

Mr. Tristan was his usual fine and beautiful self....

Thank-you BVB

Archived