THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Aaron - New to DC fron NY (Queens)?

niceandthick
This topic is 4289 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have experience with Aaron? http://www.adam4adam.com/?p=bluepower

He is new to the DC area. He said that he just moved here from NYC. I googled his phone number and found from November a BackPage ad of his in the therapeutic section. The information seemed to be consistent between the two ads.

I have talked with him briefly via phone to set up a session. He says that the session is on a table (and shows that in his pics) and that he is licensed/trained. However, my hesitancy comes from the fact that the only two places I see him advertised is Adam4Adam and BackPage. Yes he has a cute face and a nice body...but that's the bonus. I need a good massage to come along with that.

Anyone else have experience with him?

OP here.

Since he was close by, I decided to check him out. I scheduled with him and he missed the appointment (11:30am vs 11:30pm). Honest mistake..but Second Flag goes up. Rescheduled for the next day (today) same time (11:30am).

I sent a note (email and text) this morning asking for address. As the time approached and I had not heard from him, I realized that I had not googled his pics. I found that his profile Pic on Adam was of a Model named Michael Teller. Why a fake profile pic if you are a legit licensed masseur? Third Flag goes up. I thought about cancelling.

I did not hear back from him until 11:20. Just 10mins to get there...but I was only 5mins away. I decided to at least go and check him out even though all of the signs were there (where he posted, no history/reviews, poor communication, fake pic) that this would not be a successful encounter. I had two other friends waiting to schedule with him as well so wanted check him out.

When I arrived, he certainly wasn't the guy on his profile pic (already knew that). He did look like the guy from his private pics....but from 20 years ago...and a hard 20 years it must have been. Fourth Flag. I told him I was uncomfortable with the situation and I left.

Archived