THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New year new blog! :) Enjoy

NoahDriver
This topic is 4296 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

ND is not getting cut any slack----I say good! First things first! Repay or be forgiven the debt---have each guy who is owed post he is satisfied with what ND has done. Then come back. But I warn people, Zebras do not change stripes!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for clearing that up, Noah! Prepositions can be pesky things. But it so nice to know that “to” and “around” can be so interchangeable. I mean the original “went to the Statue of Liberty” really is the same thing as “bout tour around” the Statue of Liberty isn’t it?

But now I’m confused by something else. When you say “it was NYE” when you and “Mr. Greek” left Splash, was that around 2am on the morning of December 31, 2012 or January 1, 2013? I mean I know when I originally read the blog, I thought by “NYE” you meant the evening of December 31 and the early morning of January 1. I think most readers would think the same thing. This would indeed make you one lucky fellow. I mean not only did you take home this incredibly hot Greek guy on NYE; but earlier in the evening of December 31, you were able to just causally wander into Ellen’s Stardust (excuse me Star Dust) Diner and order that very thrifty $20 hamburger and shake. While all the other poor patrons at Ellen’s that evening had to previously obtain a special pass just to get by the police barricades in the area and fork out $125 (not including wine, champagne, or drinks) for the New Year’s Eve menu. So nice they made an exception just for you:

http://www.ellensstardustdiner.com/?page_id=206

https://www.facebook.com/EllensStardustDiner (See the December 26 entry for NYE instructions)

But then if you on meant it was only “around” NYE when you left Splash, well then it’s no big deal. Right? LOL

Thanks for clearing that up, Noah! Prepositions can be pesky things. But it so nice to know that “to” and “around” can be so interchangeable. I mean the original “went to the Statue of Liberty” really is the same thing as “bout tour around” the Statue of Liberty isn’t it?

Not that I really have any interest in hiring Mr. Driver- but on this part I might be able to cut him some slack. Isn't the preposition 'to' also shorthand for 'towards'. In fact while I haven't investigated, it seems logical that 'to' could havr originally been just a shortened form of 'towards'. Well 'towards' implies motions 'to' not necessarily 'at' a place. So to say he say sailed to/ around the island might be barely true.

Rex

Guest verymarried

This thread is confusing to me. So what is Mr. Driver's connection to the famous Mr. Nicholas who has a sort of upscale blog called 15 minutes? Didn't they both live in San Antonio? Is Mr. Nicholas the "ex" to whom Mr. Driver refers? I have read Mr. Nicholas' blog which I think was at one time found to be partially plagiarized by someone in this forum. I have found reference to Mr. Driver's favored Manhattan restaurant, "Sarabeth's", in Mr. Nicholas' blog also. The Mark Hotel seems to fit with Mr. Nicholas' favored upscale type of hostelry but I haven't noticed its mention in the 15 minutes blog. It is a very trivial point of course, but since many of you have sleuthing skills, I was wondering how/if these guys are tied together.

This thread is confusing to me. So what is Mr. Driver's connection to the famous Mr. Nicholas who has a sort of upscale blog called 15 minutes? Didn't they both live in San Antonio? Is Mr. Nicholas the "ex" to whom Mr. Driver refers? I have read Mr. Nicholas' blog which I think was at one time found to be partially plagiarized by someone in this forum. I have found reference to Mr. Driver's favored Manhattan restaurant, "Sarabeth's", in Mr. Nicholas' blog also. The Mark Hotel seems to fit with Mr. Nicholas' favored upscale type of hostelry but I haven't noticed its mention in the 15 minutes blog. It is a very trivial point of course, but since many of you have sleuthing skills, I was wondering how/if these guys are tied together.

just use the search button here. you'll answer every question you asked. benjamin and noah dated years back

not together anymore. havent been for years

Then there's 2 parts of his blog that are confusing. First he writes this "He could not believe I flew in to town not knowing anyone and just going out by myself". Then he writes this "The next morning I had to meet up with friends for brunch".

For some reason this song comes to mind when I think of the OP.

[video=youtube;ngGgcnJL5G4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngGgcnJL5G4

And particularly these lyrics

"But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)

Saw me kissin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)

I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)

She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)

She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)

Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)

Heard the scream get louder (It wasn't me)

She stayed until it was over

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed

Creeping with the girl next door

Picture this, we were both caught making love on the bathroom floor"

Archived