THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Oasis

Lewis H
This topic is 4297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/houstonnyc.shtml

There's something alternative hot about this guy, who resembles a skinny Jake Gyllenhaal in one of his pics (but with a mohawk). And he offers a lot more info on him both on his website and his Facebook page. But that pricing is steep. I inquired, and he said he was visiting from CA but was staying at The Standard. Nice place for a massage, but I guess you're also paying for the room. Has anyone dared to take the plunge?

I wish I were in NYC... I would definitely take the plunge. I have had massage from guys who were also expert in yoga, and wow, they are really limber and able to do things others can't. He looks like he would be a fun guy to enjoy having a massage from. Let us know if you hook up with him.

I e-mailed Houston (his last name is Heller) yesterday, and received a prompt reply. He seems quite organized and articulate, and I have an appointment with him for an erotic (his M4M web ad offers therapeutic and erotic) massage on Jan 11 at the Standard hotel, a pricey new hotel on the High Line. He's leaving NY on Jan 13, so you'll get a report from me, but with little time to act on it.

I e-mailed Houston yesterday, and received a prompt reply. He seems quite organized and articulate, and I have an appointment with him for an erotic (his M4M web ad offers therapeutic and erotic) massage on Jan 11 at the Standard hotel, a pricey new hotel on the High Line. He's leaving NY on Jan 13, so you'll get a report from me, but with little time to act on it.

I edited out his last name as I imagine that might be flagged as an issue, and you might want to do the same (we're not supposed to reveal real/full names, no?). That said, he's quite transparent with all his links so I don't know how much of an issue that is with him. Doesn't he arrive on the 10th?

Archived