THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on "masseurs" in NYC?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 4297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I like the way Fabio looks, I think he could be a lot of fun. The other guys just aren't my type, or something in their ads turns me off. Not to confuse the issue, but my go-to guy for erotic massages in NY still is Anthony Breioc. He's hot, muscular, sane, looks like his pics, and offers a great real massage with a solid dose of erotic fun thrown in. There are guite a few treads on Anthony Breioc on this site. Look him up, if you like.

Saw the second Nick a while back. Hot guy, very nice/personable, very experienced/trained. Okay, clean, heart of the Village studio. I can't speak to extra-curricular activities as I went for the therapeutic massage, only for fiscal reasons at the time. Keep meaning to go back for a more "advanced" session.

I too would love to hear about Greg. Actually tried to arrange a time with him over the holidays, but he was all booked up for when I was free. I guess that's a good sign. Always quick to respond after leaving a message.

Archived