THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Brian Curtis Boston

gallahadesquire
This topic is 4308 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hired Brian in the past and was going to hire him recently although his ads are down (they disappeared around September). He responded that he would "be available" for me and to set a time and place, but the fact that his ads were down everywhere where he used to advertise had me worried of a bait-and-switch, although he was responding to me through one of his e-mail accounts (I know two of them and his phone number).

I never went through with the date.

Only yesterday stumbled across a video he recently posted - body is sexy as ever (he is dancing in it with bare torso and funny winter hat), but he had his arm in a wrist cast. In a secondary YouTube of him that I saw (posted only about 10 days ago) he was in a sling. When I hired him over a year ago, even then his right wrist was in a cast. This also was a bit worrisome? How can one have a cast on so long?? and why??? I think he has settled down and may either be back in school or in a job. Photos of his place on his web site show a single (twin size) bed in a rather austere but tastefully done room where he lives - almost like a dorm room.

Archived