THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Todd in LA (another MassageM4M fake?)

VeryHappyCustomer
This topic is 4299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

But what does it mean when Todd has a review... from a reviewer that has reviewed 10 other guys on the site, some of whom, I know, are absolutely real?

Is this reviewer a liar? Is this reviewer having his name used by the site for fake models he never reviewed? Are all the reviews by this reviewer, even for the real models, fake?

But what does it mean when Todd has a review... from a reviewer that has reviewed 10 other guys on the site, some of whom, I know, are absolutely real?

Is this reviewer a liar? Is this reviewer having his name used by the site for fake models he never reviewed? Are all the reviews by this reviewer, even for the real models, fake?

According to his reviewer page, "Paul" has been a registered user of MassageM4M since 2011. But there are reviews attributed to him as early as 2006. Either MassageM4M's database is corrupt, or they are. Either way, we're wasting our time.

I have always read the reviews with a heavy dose of suspicion and try to cross-reference information in the reviews with other sources and some logic such as the masseur only has reviews from 1 review reviewers, the style of writing seems similar, length of time on the site, etc. This board and participants here have been very helpful with recommendations. I have written reviews for almost all the guys I've seen on m4m.

So someone tell me why I ever used their website. Josephga has been saying this for a long time....unbelievable!!

While I'll admit it's an irritating practice, it still is pretty easy to spot, and at least Massagem4m.com doesn't allow their therapists to delete as many negative reviews as they want like masseurfinder does. The website serves a purpose, it just should not be the sole resource used when someone is looking for a massage. :) In my humble opinion anyway. Despite Rockhard's chiding of my methods, I maintain that a person look and see if they show up on other websites and do some cross-referencing, as monopolizer has also said. Buyer beware and all that.

Lohengrin

at least Massagem4m.com doesn't allow their therapists to delete as many negative reviews as they want like masseurfinder does.

The website serves a purpose, it just should not be the sole resource used when someone is looking for a massage. :) In my humble opinion anyway

I completely agree with you. It is not the only source, but it can help. I have checked for members on countless occcasions to look for negative reviews. I am surprised sometimes how many some of these guys have, and I have written negative reviews as well, so I think that it does help on some level.

Despite Rockhard's chiding of my methods, I maintain that a person look and see if they show up on other websites and do some cross-referencing, as monopolizer has also said. Buyer beware and all that.

Well most of the time you have to take what RH says with a grain of salt. He is entertaining if nothing else.

Cheers, BVB

Archived