THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on ManBoyMasseur in LA

VeryHappyCustomer
This topic is 4300 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

when did you email him? he could be out of town for Christmas

I emailed him a few hours ago. You're right, he could be gone for Christmas. I texted a masseur the other day and it took him two days to respond, but he was very nice and apologized saying that he was visiting relatives out of town.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh We Got Trouble - Right Here on Daddy's Forum

Never met him, quite honestly price too hight for me, he advertises on Rentboy in Boston about four times per year for usually 3-4 days. It is my belief that he is in fact a male sex prostitute. Good luck.

Oh my g-d- a thread about a masseur, and we find out he may be a 'Sex Prostitute'!!! What is the world coming to?

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Rex

His ad is no longer active on manworks... however, he has had numerous ads on Rentboy for various cities over the past year. I don't think that he has ever had a review here, and if I recall some previous threads there was some question about the veracity of the services he was offering. I hope someone meets him some day and writes a review.

DD

PS... BVB...love your comments and posts... great sense of humor~!

His ad is no longer active on manworks... however, he has had numerous ads on Rentboy for various cities over the past year. I don't think that he has ever had a review here, and if I recall some previous threads there was some question about the veracity of the services he was offering. I hope someone meets him some day and writes a review.

DD

PS... BVB...love your comments and posts... great sense of humor~!

Why thank you DD...Happy New Year to you. I hope that the New Year brings you many many boys and lots and lots of sex...

Archived