THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Tate Tyder

Edward
This topic is 4282 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

He advertises "anything goes". Does that means he does bareback for pay? Is that something which would actually increase his desirability? It would scare me off quickly.

He advertises "anything goes". Does that means he does bareback for pay? Is that something which would actually increase his desirability? It would scare me off quickly.

If I was into hiring id think that too. I find the ad kinda confusing. Always safe but anything goes.

I texted to see if everything included French kissing. He said he loved to and the donation was 350. But his current ad says 280. I brought this point up. He said for kissing it was 350. I said that was beyond me as I usually like 2 hours. He said ok 500 for 2 hours. But I decided to think about it. I realize they can charge whatever they want. But I'm not sure I like the initial attitude of a 70 dollar 'penalty' for kissing because I'm middle aged and not hot.

Rex

• 5 weeks later...
Guest boiworship08
I texted to see if everything included French kissing. He said he loved to and the donation was 350. But his current ad says 280. I brought this point up. He said for kissing it was 350. I said that was beyond me as I usually like 2 hours. He said ok 500 for 2 hours. But I decided to think about it. I realize they can charge whatever they want. But I'm not sure I like the initial attitude of a 70 dollar 'penalty' for kissing because I'm middle aged and not hot.

Rex

We'll see if market forces allow a la carte pricing. He is a hottie, though.

Some Feedback on Tate Ryder

I had an exchange with Tate Ryder that is not encouraging.

Sent him an email describing what I enjoy doing + asking if I could have an appointment.

His email response was about 5 words, to the effect that sure I could see him. Said nothing about the two or three very simple (yes or no) questions I posed.

So I suggested a time, and reposed the questions. He emailed back 3 words, confirmed on time. Still nothing indicating he even read my questions.

So I sent a third email, posing very simple yes or no questions. His immediate response: "I dont have time to see u" (this was, for the record, the longest response he sent me).

I would pass on this one. . . . .

Archived