THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jay Zuccato

Unicorn
This topic is 4299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is there such thing as being "too ripped"? I personally think so. But there's no question this man's face, eyes and smile are total turn-ons!

Well, IMHO there are some people who go over the line, especially when doing anabolic steroids. He hasn't reached that line for my tastes, and he claims to be a natural body builder (he has entered in natural body-building contests, so I would assume they check for that). I, for one, have to really give him credit for not just being satisfied with a perfect face, but with working out the rest of his body as well. I get somehow annoyed by guys who feel that because they have a perfect face, they don't need to do anything else. I guess that my prior string on Jesse McCartney was a perfect example of a guy with a gorgeous face who totally let his body go to pot. Unfortunately for us, Jay states on his website that no way, no how would he ever pose for nude pictures.

Archived