THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Arto in San Diego

Edward
This topic is 4316 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Besides being quite hot-looking, Arto is a confident young man. Although I is a fan, I only know this from his Rentboy ad, ARTO Intelligent Design:

I am a Rare and Hot Commodity. I AM the Object of your Desire. I am Latino with spice and youth that can bring to your world excitement, happiness and companionship worth paying. I enjoy every minute of what I experience as life. Just as life is dynamic and spontaneous so is I. I span the sexual spectrum from vanilla to not. Let me show you my world of Leather, Chains, and Kink. I dont bite sometimes. Hahah...no really I am one of a kind so I have been told repeatability....personality, looks, smarts, and fun all in one package worth paying. Give it a try. Send me a Text or an Email. I will try my hardest to accommodate my schedule for you. Ill be waiting.... ***.Always Discrete and Professional ***

Archived