THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dillon/LA Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4318 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A rare Dillon/LA Review is up today from a visit to Australia. The B&W Pix used in his Reviews goes back at least 6 or 7 Year's. There's been some controversy over on M.S. as to just who the guy using these Pix's is. Some say they are of a "Model" who the "Working Guy" does Resemble but they are not the same.. 2 Reviews in one Month after Year's of nothing? That has happened before though. This guy according to some on M.S. does have somewhat of a "Bad Boy Rep" and I guess IF he does look like the Dillon Pix's in the AD that used to run in Vegas a while back.. it's a hook for some! ;)

I wrote two of the recent reviews of Dillon. I met him twice in Sydney in October. He is extremely handsome and has probably the best all round physique of any male you would want to see. He was up front and honest with me right from the start. Obviously his prices are tailored according to what you are after.I have read a lot of the negatice stuff about him but went in with an open minded attitude. I am hoping to see him again when he returns to Oz. I give him a highly recoomended!

Good to know he is worth Contacting. As usual there's always guys who don't ask specific Questions about what should be expected during their meeting with a "Working Guy". This usually is where the Negative remarks start! Sometimes as on "Muscle Service" they:rolleyes: just mushroom with alot of heresay! :rolleyes:

Yep, take my word for it, he is defintiely worth contacting. Some of those guys on "Muscle Service" can be very nasty and can just spread a whole lot of rubbish to run a guy like Dillon down. I lot of the accusations about him were not backed up with evidence, it was all just hear say.

Feel free to private message me, but my advice would be Keep it simple, be honest from the outset and don't mess him around and I'm sure like me you will have a memorable time with him. He has an absolute killer body - rock hard muscle, muscles on his muscles!

Archived