THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Palm Springs Masseur Suggestions

luvarub
This topic is 2723 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, will be in the desert next week, and a massage would feel really great.

I'd prefer someone who is good at therapeutic work with a nice sensuous approach.

As in, don't forget to massage my face & scalp too! :p

Your masseur suggestions would be appreciated --thank you all in advance!

Hey guys, will be in the desert next week, and a massage would feel really great.

I'd prefer someone who is good at therapeutic work with a nice sensuous approach.

As in, don't forget to massage my face & scalp too! :p

Your masseur suggestions would be appreciated --thank you all in advance!

Now that Robert (Zsolt) the hot handsome masculine muscular stunning strong sexy funny unforgettable (more?..) Hungarian masseur has moved from PS, the choice is difficult...

• 2 weeks later...

Asian masseurs Dylan and Daniel are currently working in Palm Springs. Both are good, and do the erotic thing quite nicely.

Dylan says : Please be informed that I am still in Palm Springs now till the end of January 2013, I will be leaving for Malaysia then. Meanwhile, kindly be informed that my work partner Daniel has just got back in Palm Springs a couple of weeks ago and will stay thru the end of May 2013. If you haven't met him and used his service before, he does offer similar services as mine and we do offer 4-hand massage together. He is also a well-trained Asian CMT and muscularly build. He can be contacted at 760-641-9586 or AsianMuscles@aol.com, or you can visit his homepage www.AsianMuscles.com for more.

Dylan's contact information: Dylan

www.DylanAsian.com

760-534-6887

Dylan has the Lucky seal of approval.

"Lucca Ruegge", who advertised, on occasion, under the stage name "Underwear Model" on M4RN and formerly of the Atlanta metropolitan area, relocated to the Palm Springs area last year. Although, at 47 oo 48, he is "mature", he is yet easy on the eye with hair and teeth intact and a tanned, gym-toned body, and, his fees, which are very reasonable, are commiserate with his vintage: my tab for his "professional services" was $500 for a 3 day, 2 night "date".

Asian masseurs Dylan and Daniel are currently working in Palm Springs. Both are good, and do the erotic thing quite nicely.

Dylan says : Please be informed that I am still in Palm Springs now till the end of January 2013, I will be leaving for Malaysia then. Meanwhile, kindly be informed that my work partner Daniel has just got back in Palm Springs a couple of weeks ago and will stay thru the end of May 2013. If you haven't met him and used his service before, he does offer similar services as mine and we do offer 4-hand massage together. He is also a well-trained Asian CMT and muscularly build. He can be contacted at 760-641-9586 or AsianMuscles@aol.com, or you can visit his homepage www.AsianMuscles.com for more.

Dylan's contact information: Dylan

www.DylanAsian.com

760-534-6887

Dylan has the Lucky seal of approval.

I took a peek at his website...if only we had someone like that in LA. Stunning!!

• 4 years later...

Archived