THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

H

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4288 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would suggest that a "loud double J" would be a better description as opposed to an "H" or a "Y". Also, as BG states the undies are a moot point indeed!!!

Ah.. I wanted to leave them guessing! Since this guy does not like to Advertise his Goodlooking Face in his NYC ADS I will not Out him!

So any of his Fans/Clients see..Mr Whipman ! I'm sure doit's H stood for HOT! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

His name is James Joseph from New York. He can from time to time be found on RentBoy under the name JJ. Also on Big Muscle. I have heard he is one of the biggest guys in all departments and a very nice guy. I have not had the pleasure to meet him but he is on my list.

Well the old Cat has jumped out of the Bag! Not liking to have his Hunky Face shown with most of his Torso Shots it was inevitable though.

"JJ Forte" much liked on M/S..he does hangout with the Big Guys..His Dick is probably the Biggest around although some say Science has something to do with that as opposed to Mother Nature?

Archived