THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Glendale/LA for Holidays - Masseur Suggestions Welcome

luvarub
This topic is 4309 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys - going to be traveling to Glendale for the holidays, and would like suggestions for a masseur

who is masc & fit (not a boy) with a good massage technique that combines therapeutic strokes with erotic.

Taller, athletic bodied with some chest hair would be ideal. :p

Your suggestions are appreciated --thanks!

Guest MajorTomp

If you are willing to go up to the Hollywood Hills, I had a great massage from Russ (massagem4m) He gave a nice massage, his rates are good and he is a gorgeous man! Ex gogo dancer, great body, soft skin, handsome and friendly.

If you are willing to go up to the Hollywood Hills, I had a great massage from Russ (massagem4m) He gave a nice massage, his rates are good and he is a gorgeous man! Ex gogo dancer, great body, soft skin, handsome and friendly.

Thanks for the heads up. I always passed on him, because there wasn't a face pic, but in this case I will trust your judgment Curious, does he do erotic or only sensual?

I'll give a third vote for Josh Texas. Great massage and just oozes sexiness. As for Russ, I emailed him a bit ago and he said he is exiting the massage business, except for a few of his regulars. :( Sad to have missed that particular boat but that's life as they say. Maybe he'll make an exception, BVB.

Lohengrin

Guest MajorTomp

Sorry for the late response. Erotic, fully nude, respectful mutual touch - but definitely focused on giving a great massage. You have nothing to be worried about regarding the face pic - he is a very, very good looking guy. I'd be back there in a minute, but the last time I was in LA he was not responding to messages. I just chalked it up to a busy schedule but as the other poster says, maybe he is cutting back.

Sorry for the late response. Erotic, fully nude, respectful mutual touch - but definitely focused on giving a great massage. You have nothing to be worried about regarding the face pic - he is a very, very good looking guy. I'd be back there in a minute, but the last time I was in LA he was not responding to messages. I just chalked it up to a busy schedule but as the other poster says, maybe he is cutting back.

As of recently, I am not getting a response either...Well at least I tried. I will give it one more go. We will see what happens. Many many thanks Major Tom.

Archived