THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Ryan in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 4330 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/16267/

I'm getting kinda tired of asking about non-existent masseurs, who are M4M scams for selling px and videos, but I keep trying. This ad has had the same typo (rates for outcalls) for as long as I've seen the ad (at least a week), so I wonder if this guy even exists. However, I'd appreciate info that you may have. He seems promising. Thanks!

I agree.

Don't waste your time on ads like this.

Unless you KNOW from reviews or forum comments that a guy is real (and really offers services, and answers e-mails), it is generally proving to be the case that ads on this particular site, when they contain significant numbers of pay-per-view stills and photos, are either a scam by the site itself to get money out of you and/or a scam by the individual placing the ad for the same reason.

Private photos & videos on other sites (for which you do NOT have to fork over credit card info) are a different matter. These ads can be real ... or not ... but at least are not as uniformly suspicious as those on this site.

I agree.

Don't waste your time on ads like this.

Unless you KNOW from reviews or forum comments that a guy is real (and really offers services, and answers e-mails), it is generally proving to be the case that ads on this particular site, when they contain significant numbers of pay-per-view stills and photos, are either a scam by the site itself to get money out of you and/or a scam by the individual placing the ad for the same reason.

Private photos & videos on other sites (for which you do NOT have to fork over credit card info) are a different matter. These ads can be real ... or not ... but at least are not as uniformly suspicious as those on this site.

Sadly I think SC is right here. I just checked for reviews under my premium membership, which allows me to see the bad reviews as well. He only has one review. It is not surprisingly a score of "1" the reviewer says that he won't answer texts or emails...sorry to bring bad news.

Archived