THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Okay, he's a newbie. But what do I say to him?

gallahadesquire
This topic is 4312 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's a newbie on rentment.com, "connor James". His ad on Rentmen.com and hourboy.com [of which little is spoken here] are kinda minimal.

Nevertheless, I like his face and what I can see of is torso.

But failing getting him to my town, 40 miles west of Boston, I'll have to get a $300+ room in boston. And I like to have dinner then a couple of

hours of fun time before getting down to sleeping.

My old No. 1 is almost in retirement, and this fellow almost fills the bill (BFE, no anal ...)

WHAT DO I DO?

If you must have him, be prepared to "pony up". Think the situation over carefully, as, however, in my experience, the concept of the thing can be, on occasion, far more tantalizing than the reality of it.

Thank you, Captain Comma.

I tend to agree with Travis—especially since this guy is a newbie. Test the waters first with an outcall.

From what I am understanding, what you want to do is like "putting the cart before the horse." Me personally, I would drive the 40 Plus miles and take him to a late afternoon lunch. Lunch is an 'interview' so to speak. If you are that apprehensive, and judging by what I am getting from your post, you seem just a tad bit unsure that all of this will work out, I would not invest any money in him until you are more comfortable. Gas and lunch can be relatively cheap, especially if you take the Fiat 500 and leave the Bentley at home. Keep the lunch on a café level dining, and you should walk away with a pennies on the dollar kind of investment....I have had a string of disappointments as of late (MD being the exception) so I am a bit gun shy.

If you want him to replace the regular and become more of a steady date, then slow and easy is my advice....

There's a newbie on rentment.com, "connor James". His ad on Rentmen.com and hourboy.com [of which little is spoken here] are kinda minimal.

Nevertheless, I like his face and what I can see of is torso.

But failing getting him to my town, 40 miles west of Boston, I'll have to get a $300+ room in boston. And I like to have dinner then a couple of

hours of fun time before getting down to sleeping.

My old No. 1 is almost in retirement, and this fellow almost fills the bill (BFE, no anal ...)

WHAT DO I DO?

I agree with those who suggest scheduling a shorter appointment at his place. You can talk a little, see how you like the sex (I'm assuming you were referring to sex, not a rousing game of Yahtzee, when you referred to "fun") and decide whether next time you schedule a longer appointment or an overnight. An "interview" lunch will tell you nothing about his behavior behind closed doors or between the sheets, so I would not waste my time doing that.

By the way, hotels.com lists many hotels in the $100 - $200 range and they are not Motel 6's. If you must rent a hotel room, I would suggest a hotel outside of the downtown area because they can be less expensive than a downtown hotel.

I agree with all the above-listed forum "royalty" (Vicounts, Marquesses, Barons, etc) although I am but a lowly Knight myself.

DEFINITELY do a low-cost shorter event - incall, lunch, whatever before you go for the full Monty.

I'm not quite as far out of Boston as you are, but when faced with a situation like this, I usually try to schedule something short on a day during which I have one or more other reasons to be downtown (business, arts/theater, shopping, whatever) so that the "cost-benefit analysis" of the drive in (time+schedule+gas+parking) doesn't depend entirely on the outcome (outcum?) of a long-shot at scoring a hot encounter.

An "interview" lunch will tell you nothing about his behavior behind closed doors or between the sheets, so I would not waste my time doing that.

Perhaps you are right rvwnsd. You could however throw him into the back seat of the Fiat after lunch for a little afternoon quickie. That way you have your 'interview lunch' and a good idea how he would be between the sheets...

Perhaps you are right rvwnsd. You could however throw him into the back seat of the Fiat after lunch for a little afternoon quickie. That way you have your 'interview lunch' and a good idea how he would be between the sheets...

My left leg wouldn't fit in a Fiat, unless the model I was getting into was the Freemont.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived