THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Brandon, Chicago

rickx
This topic is 4339 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Brandon, http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=329858&scid=82642426&sp=1&pos=8&locid=1459&iid=171930

Based on price, looks like massage only. Is there a way to isolate a rent boy photo so it can be Google searched?

If real, that's spectacular.

And don't diss the $500 overnight rate. There's a guy in Chicago who advertises a $550 overnight rate. I've had him twice. Wonderful. Cheap doesn't mean bad!

Do a screen shot and drop it in Google Images. His pics are professionally done by a number of well-known photographers and his real name is all over the net.

This dude is a Hunky Guy no doubt! :p Now to see If someone gets the real Info as far as the AD goes?

500 for an Overniter..no way unless he can "Massage" for 8 Hrs straight!

While I don't have any information from experience, this guy was advertising a lot about a year ago in multiple cities. I don't remember anyone actually meeting him. But the consensus from the Forum was there was a high probability that the ad was a fake- because of the many cities he had advertisements in within a short span of time and that his pictures were too good to be true.

Rex

Archived