THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Overnight/Full Day Rates

incockneato
This topic is 4323 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny
We sometimes snuggle all night and sometimes not~ It;s comforting~ It;s innocent somehow and natural~

Home is where the Heart is, kinky or otherwise~ Shared napping time can be good, healing even~

I couldn't have said it better! Amen, Tyger, Amen.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the time The East Coat Boy came to me on a 3/2 basis in the course of my summer sojourns on The Island that is Palm Beach, we agreed on $500 per day inclusive of accomodations, that is, a separate accomodation for him, and food and beverage and entertainment expenses, and, in addition, reimbursement for fuel expense and "wear and tear" on his automobile, $200. Too, I picked up the cost of "fine detailing" for him at the salon of his choice, and, a shopping trip to Maus & Hoffman. As an incidental Christmas gift, I picked up his gym fees on an annual basis, and, at some point, I paid for his PT certification, and, a couple of photograph portfolios by photographers of his choice. Of course, we had an association of some ten years, and, I surmise such an arrangement would be an exception, not the rule, in an "overnight" hire.

At the time The East Coat Boy came to me on a 3/2 basis in the course of my summer sojourns on The Island that is Palm Beach, we agreed on $500 per day inclusive of accomodations, that is, a separate accomodation for him, and food and beverage and entertainment expenses, and, in addition, reimbursement for fuel expense and "wear and tear" on his automobile, $200. Too, I picked up the cost of "fine detailing" for him at the salon of his choice, and, a shopping trip to Maus & Hoffman. As an incidental Christmas gift, I picked up his gym fees on an annual basis, and, at some point, I paid for his PT certification, and, a couple of photograph portfolios by photographers of his choice. Of course, we had an association of some ten years, and, I surmise such an arrangement would be an exception, not the rule, in an "overnight" hire.

I am thinking that the gentleman did quite well by your hire. A most generous offer it was, when one looks at the details.

Archived