THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Marc Dylan and Keenan's Thanksgiving Pole Dance-Off

maxwellissmart
This topic is 4327 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Marc Dylan Marc Dylan blah blah blah.

There—now that we have that out of the way...

How did it go, Keenan? Send us PMs with the gravy-soaked details, if you must be discreet.

:confused:

It went well, I got there about an hour before the guests so I could clean up and get in costume only to remove it later on. The guests arrived and they gave them about an hour or so to settle in, have some light food prior to dinner and then just before dinner was served they brought me out and announced me as the entertainment for the evening. I started dancing and removing the costume as they guys tipped and was down to just my socks within 15 minutes then danced for the guests entertainment for the next two hours or so until the party ended. Afterwards the guy who hired me and I got down to real business and the rest for now I will leave to the imagination.

Keenan

It went well, I got there about an hour before the guests so I could clean up and get in costume only to remove it later on. The guests arrived and they gave them about an hour or so to settle in, have some light food prior to dinner and then just before dinner was served they brought me out and announced me as the entertainment for the evening. I started dancing and removing the costume as they guys tipped and was down to just my socks within 15 minutes then danced for the guests entertainment for the next two hours or so until the party ended. Afterwards the guy who hired me and I got down to real business and the rest for now I will leave to the imagination.

Keenan

Awesome, dude. My Thanksgiving was not nearly as exciting.

Archived