THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Michael Churchill

Unicorn
This topic is 4328 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's into ice hockey. I wonder if he's Canadian. I've never met an American ice hockey player...

MICHAEL IN NUMBERS

Birthday: 14th March 1985

Height: 173 cm. - 5'8"

Weight: 68 kg.

Chest: 38

Neck: 16 ½

Pant: 30/30

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde

Shoe: 9

William Paterson University (WPU)

Studies: Psychology

Sports: Ice hockey

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_m92PV4Uvo64/SEdTLtt9msI/AAAAAAAAbEY/H7c1m-JS0PY/s1600/michael+churchill+e.jpg

OK...feeling WAY stupid right about now...but is the guy in the second photo the same guy as the one in all the others? And if so, why do I like man #2 so much better?

So confused.

I'm guessing these photos span a few years and he experimented with different looks along the way. Unicorn, help!! :(

T

Yes the photos span quite a few years, and I have to say IMHO he was much much hotter before he went overboard with the tats. I did not mind the one on his left shoulder, but when it went to the right pec and then the back... to me such a shame destroying what was so really beautiful. Still, he has a terrific handsome face and his body all around is hot.

Yes the photos span quite a few years, and I have to say IMHO he was much much hotter before he went overboard with the tats. I did not mind the one on his left shoulder, but when it went to the right pec and then the back... to me such a shame destroying what was so really beautiful. Still, he has a terrific handsome face and his body all around is hot.

I was just about to post and say the exact same thing. While some tats can be very sexy, there is a fine line when it can go a bit too far for my tastes. The second pic crosses that line for me. On the positive side, as Adriano says, he does have a great body and face.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one that hates the tats - thank goodness two others have said it before me.

Here is a man with a hot body, handsome face, some nice body hair and a sizable cock and then he went and ruined that beautiful body with all of those tats. I'm fine with a small one that's subdued but all of this overboard stuff...

I don't want to be fucking a guy doggie style and see a dragon or snake staring at me - the only "snake" I want to see it my hard cock disappearing into his ass when I slam into him. I also don't want to see a skull staring at me on the other guys chest when he has me on my back with my ankles on his shoulder and he's banging the fuck out of me. Or worse yet some woman's name staring at me when I'm fucking or getting fucked by a man - I may be gay but I'm nobody's bitch.

He is indeed a hot man... the picture of him coming out of the water in the sheer white gauze was incredibly erotic... he must be a grower, as the other fontal one does not suggest such a big piece... photoshopped? I agree about the tats... they are a turn off for me, but I don't think I would turn him away if he showed up at my door. Thanks for a great post and seeing him through the years is great.

Archived