THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cauldron Of Men Nov. 21st 2012

Irish69
This topic is 4329 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lots of hot guys. Wasn't familiar with Jake Genesis, but he is one macho bottom.

Always have had a thing for Alex Baresi. Another macho dude. I think I've seen him with Rafael and also Arpad--HOT

Have a great Thanksgiving Rik

Boston Bill

Happy Thanksgiving Bill!

Irish69

'Rik'

Hey Rik, just now getting up to speed. Was sick this last week through Thanksgiving...but anyway, no matter. I really liked COM tumblr.

Daniel, Colby Jansen, the eyes of Aiden, super sexy PG Brandon....AND.....of course Mr.Tristan. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope that life is treating you well.

Hey Rik, just now getting up to speed. Was sick this last week through Thanksgiving...but anyway, no matter. I really liked COM tumblr.

Daniel, Colby Jansen, the eyes of Aiden, super sexy PG Brandon....AND.....of course Mr.Tristan. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope that life is treating you well.

Thanksgiving was OK, Hope your feeling better quickly. I'm glad your enjoying my blogs :-)

Irish69

'Rik'

Archived