THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

My first time: a report from Vegas

incockneato
This topic is 4332 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm the guy who was so incredibly nervous about having my first sexual experience with a man. Geez, at age 55, I should be calm, cool, and collected. But to get to it--Jason Michaels and I spent an unbelievably awesome 6 hours together in Vegas Saturday night. http://www.daddysreviews.com/cruise/2011-01-20/jason_michaels_lv

It was all I had hoped for--and WAY more. I'll let my review on DaddysReviews give you all the yummy details (not posted yet--just submitted today) but suffice it to say that Jason is the guy for me. He's probably one of the nicest people--gay or straight--I've ever met. And what an ass. He got robbed by not being selected Ass of the Year.... IMHO.

Thanks to all of you who talked me off the ledge several times before I went to Nevada. I just wasn't sure what to do, etc. You told me just to let go and have fun. And that was the best advice, so I thank you.

Yes I remember the post. I am so glad that it worked out. Your first time can play havoc with the nerves, but just going with an open mind, willing to roll with the punches and a good attitude is important. We will anxiously await the review, and thanks for the heads up on Jason. I have never hired him, but he sounds like it was the perfect choice.

I'm going my best, purplecow. Thanks for the advice.

Its wonderful when you have a postivie first experience, but remember, hiring is not really indicative of Real Life. If you have decided to live your life as an "open" gay man, try using your newfound experience and confidence in the "REAL WORLD". Thats the ultimate high....

Congrats on a great first time! If you keep hiring, it gets even better. Yeah, you'll hit a dud occasionally with whom there's just no spark, but I've had much more fun in the past few years than I did when I started hiring 12 years ago. Look forward to reading the details of your exploits. :)

Archived