THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bad Boy

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4341 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just made a post about rough sex in The Lounge (curious about whether people like it or not), and I was observing I probably like it about two out of three times. Now this guy ... I wouldn't be calling on him for my more tender moods!

I have learned thru my sexagenarian years that how a person looks is not always an indication of how they will react in bed. For all you know, this guy will be a big ole belly flopper.

But thats fine with me, Ill make lemonade out of lemons and just dive in and eat his luscious Ass, and be a Very happy camper.

I have learned thru my sexagenarian years that how a person looks is not always an indication of how they will react in bed. For all you know, this guy will be a big ole belly flopper.

But thats fine with me, Ill make lemonade out of lemons and just dive in and eat his luscious Ass, and be a Very happy camper.

You got it exactly right. He LOVES his ass eaten.

From Chicago... Travels... Big bottom... etc...

Perhaps I have been living under a rock or am totally out of it... but who is he??? Or is it a big secret? in any event, if he still looks remotely like that pic I would make it work... Even of I had to slap the cuffs on him and slap him around a bit!

PS: Addendum to post... Hey Baron!!! Thanks for the info... I guess we were posting simultaneously... Gotta check him out!!!

Archived