THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Colin Cover Guy Monday 11/12

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4355 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I viewed Colin's pic and thought: "Damn, why did this gorgeous hunk ruin his beautiful skin with those friggin' tats?" Then I went to his http://www.rentboy.com

ad and truly liked what I read. His ad is quite thorough as well as enticing to say the least. From there my eyes viewed those "very hot pics" of his in his

private gallery as well as in the ad itself. Well, from this point, I had not had enough, so I ventured over and read most of his reviews. During the reading

I "kept rising and getting hard" for this handsome, hot, hung man. He's one hell of a gorgeous specimen, with tats and PA, too!

I accepted his tats because they're emblazoned on the beefiest of hot bods, and his ass is comprised of two humpy mounds which would make for the

hottest and lushest of "tongue baths!" DAMN! I'd love to engage his services. Too bad his home base is in NYC; mine are in SFrancisco!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, Colin on the honor which was bestowed upon you today, 11.12.12.

Archived