THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Role-play massage

Phil_musc
This topic is 4357 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen this in a few ads over at massagem4m (just there checking on Josephga). What is "role-play" massage? It doesn't compute for me. What exactly happens? Is it kind of like: "You like that deep pressure in the shoulders, Boy? Huh, do ya? Makes you hot, don't it, Boy?" Or alternately: "Oh Sir, let me massage your thighs, Sir. Yessir, I'll massage them just as you like it, Sir. Make you feel good, Sir."

What am I not getting here? And do people actually go in for this type of thing (and pay good money - perhaps the rent or the grocery money - maybe (gasp, god forbid) their children's inheritance on this sort of thing? If so, I see a new job opportunity here for some of us -myself included;-) I could use a few extra bucks myself.

I haven't seen the ad, but I think a "massge role-play" may go something like this: I come to your house to fix your computer, or take the census, or whatever, and you're very attracted to me, and come on to me, and before I know it, you have my shirt off, and I'm on your bed, and.....

If done with some humor and abandon, this can be quite enjoyable. I know this from experience.

Archived