THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tyger cover boy on Daddy's

bigvalboy
This topic is 4364 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It is so nice to see Tyger as cover boy. What an amazing person he is both inside and out. I can't count the number of emails I have gotten from him that lifted my spirits when they needed lifting the most. The best to you my friend. It will be nice to look at that smiling face for a few days.

It is so nice to see Tyger as cover boy. What an amazing person he is both inside and out. I can't count the number of emails I have gotten from him that lifted my spirits when they needed lifting the most. The best to you my friend. It will be nice to look at that smiling face for a few days.

And it doesn't happen very often that we see a review from a woman...

I like the new photo of Ty. It clearly shows the many looks and sides of this great guy! He may have many looks, but above all he is a caring individual to all.

Please see his thread on assistance to victims of Sandy posted under The Lounge

Congratulations Big Guy

Boston Bill

I fervently concur with all of the preceding posters regarding TYGER B. He's "the man!" ...liked his new photo; he looks different from his previous ones but still in a genuine sense!

I do hope to see him before the end of 2012, but if I do not, I hope that I am still here {living} during all of 2013 and that Ty will make it back to San Francisco.

There is none better. I can't even begin to describe what Ty has been to me. Friend, mentor, teacher, object of lust and desire. I call him my sensei for a reason. As Tomcat so perfectly described, I don't know of anyone in the path of Sandy he hasn't reached out to to make sure we were okay. His concern for me and my partner has been so touching (even though my city basically escaped most of the bad stuff).

There was no one I wanted my partner to meet more than Ty. We have had that chance now and I will treasure that time for the rest of my life. I even got to introduce Ty to a friend of my partner who had long admired him.

I cannot say enough about this man. I love him dearly and can't imagine my life without having him in it. All those who know him or have met him know what I am talking about. He is simply the best.

I have hired Tyger once. It was fun and memorable but far more memorable will for me is the number of e mails I have received regarding my situation with Hurricane Sandy. I am just out of the dark after more than 4 days and i did not have much contact with the outside world. I am only now learning of the extent of the devastation though in my neighborhood trees are strewn about and people have boats in their yards that started out in the ocean and two of my employees each lost her home. While in the dark I was truly in the dark about the big picture. Tyger texted me at least 2 dozen times over the the last few days I have yet to hear from my brother or my sister who were not in harm's. A gentleman truly concerned, offering helpful advice. A joyous in my small victories, like finding an open gas station, as i was. I want to marry him but he keeps turning me down.

I have hired Tyger once. It was fun and memorable but far more memorable will for me is the number of e mails I have received regarding my situation with Hurricane Sandy. I am just out of the dark after more than 4 days and i did not have much contact with the outside world. I am only now learning of the extent of the devastation though in my neighborhood trees are strewn about and people have boats in their yards that started out in the ocean and two of my employees each lost her home. While in the dark I was truly in the dark about the big picture. Tyger texted me at least 2 dozen times over the the last few days I have yet to hear from my brother or my sister who were not in harm's. A gentleman truly concerned, offering helpful advice. A joyous in my small victories, like finding an open gas station, as i was. I want to marry him but he keeps turning me down.

I think that sums it up. .... as always pk ... love and miss u. Hope all is well.

Archived