THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

who needs a novel when you haveThumper's reviews to read?

Guest verymarried
This topic is 4226 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

I do not believe I have ever enjoyed a review more than today's review of Tyson. Thumper is about as talented a writer as I have seen on these pages. I hope to find more of his reviews to read. Wow. Thanks, Thumper whoever you are. I'd like to send my kids to the schools you attended. And Tyson sounds extra-hot as well.

I do not believe I have ever enjoyed a review more than today's review of Tyson. Thumper is about as talented a writer as I have seen on these pages. I hope to find more of his reviews to read. Wow. Thanks, Thumper whoever you are. I'd like to send my kids to the schools you attended. And Tyson sounds extra-hot as well.

Agreed. Just hilarious.

Well ill present another perspective here. Although I initially lost interest after reading the subject was only 6-7", I continued on just to see what all the fuss was about. My initial impression was that the review was written more for himself and less for his audience. I could imagine him recounting the event and really getting off again... I can apreciate the detail put into it, but I am one that really doesnt need that much. I am a "less is more" kinda guy, but for those that need a "voyeuristic" quality to a review, Thumper delivers on every count... And while he was so totally engorssed and enamoured with his "prey", I just couldnt wrap my head around it, but in all fairness, I am not a "twink lover" kinda guy, but even if I was, not sure Tyson would have turned my head. Reviews are a very personal thing, and many people put alot of stock in them. My feeling is that they shouldnt be that detailed as to RAISE the expectation of the reader to an unrealisitc degree, but merely should serve to provide enough detail to help the reader make a decision. Afterall, we all know that ones mans treasure is another mans trash, and a mind-blowing experience DOES NOT guarantee yours will be the same. But thanks Thumper for providing an entertaining read.

Thanks everyone :-) Happy to excite.

To be clear, I don't predict Tyson is the next LA superstar, but he is a solidly fun bottom.

JJRKR, most of my reviews are of non-twinks. Yes, there is something predatory to me about hiring Twinks. Are involved movie, food, art, theater, auto, architecture, Ski, reviews written for the reviewers benefit? Yes, they need to earn a living, and even if they do it for free, like I did for Tyson, they enjoy it. Are they written to assist the consumers as well? Absolutely. I'm here to entertain and inform. If I'm not hard while I'm recalling the session, it wasn't a session worth writing much about. I'm sure Frank Bruni's mouth watered when he wrote his Per Se review and I'm sure Pauline Kael smiled and cried while composing her thoughts on "Shoeshine". Effective reviews are visceral.

Very Married, thank you. If you look at Kyle Vong and Fernando in NYC, and AJ Irons in Orange County you can find some of my other reviews. I've reviewed probably 25 guys. Maybe more.

At one end of the spectrum are the "He was so wonderfully perfect, but I'm going to leave the details of the encounter between him and me" non-reviews. At the other are the triumphant, self congratulatory "after the third hour of penetration by his glorious member his turgid flesh was a like a rosined bow, coaxing the love theme from Dr. Zhivago out of my still tighly puckered rosebud."

Middle ground is nicer, but least you might glean some useful detail from the bodice-ripper reviews.

Thanks everyone :-) Happy to excite.

To be clear, I don't predict Tyson is the next LA superstar, but he is a solidly fun bottom.

JJRKR, most of my reviews are of non-twinks. Yes, there is something predatory to me about hiring Twinks. Are involved movie, food, art, theater, auto, architecture, Ski, reviews written for the reviewers benefit? Yes, they need to earn a living, and even if they do it for free, like I did for Tyson, they enjoy it. Are they written to assist the consumers as well? Absolutely. I'm here to entertain and inform. If I'm not hard while I'm recalling the session, it wasn't a session worth writing much about. I'm sure Frank Bruni's mouth watered when he wrote his Per Se review and I'm sure Pauline Kael smiled and cried while composing her thoughts on "Shoeshine". Effective reviews are visceral.

Very Married, thank you. If you look at Kyle Vong and Fernando in NYC, and AJ Irons in Orange County you can find some of my other reviews. I've reviewed probably 25 guys. Maybe more.

Well at least you know your purpose and your Goal... It was entertaining for me, and perhaps a bit too entertaining for me to take seriously IF I were ever in the market for a twink.

• 4 months later...

Thanks for all the guys who said great things about me via Thumpers post....honestly it was a very unique experience and he was a different kind of client that I have ever met so far. Was very fun, but normally guys like to talk a little before they get all dominant and demanding on me. :) And for the record I have excellent deepthroat skills ;)

Archived