THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Playbill Memory Bank

Lucky
This topic is 4354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I moved from New York back to California, I tossed all of my old Playbills. Of course I regretted it! Now Playbill allows me to collect them all over again with the interactive Memory Bank, http://www.playbillmb.com)

I have only gone back through 2011, but already have 34 Playbills in my bank. I started seeing New York theater in 1983 with Arsenic & Old Lace, which just played the local theater- I didn't go!

Now I can go back and get them all. I wonder how many there will be.

Why not start your own memory bank and let us know how many Playbills you have?

When I registered, the conformation link in my email that i was supposed to click to verify that is is me was not highlighted. Thus, I could not just click on that. So, I cut and pasted it in my address bar and it worked just fine.

I think my first Broadway play was 1977. I've kept all Playbills along with the ticket stub. I've resisted the urge to get rid of these.

FYI, my mother went to several Broadway plays when she was stationed in Washington DC during WW II. I have her tickets and memorabilia from back then. She told me that she'd usually get standing room at the back of the theater. But, she saw some wonderful plays.

Archived