THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Cauldron Of Men Oct. 23rd 2012

Irish69
This topic is 4358 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The picture of Tristan in that "conservative" singlet is great. Not many macho guys would wear a bright purple one, but i've seen him in bright silver and bright gold outfits before. Congrats to him for being so sure of himself and LOOKING GREAT at the same time

Boston Bill

The picture of Tristan in that "conservative" singlet is great. Not many macho guys would wear a bright purple one, but i've seen him in bright silver and bright gold outfits before. Congrats to him for being so sure of himself and LOOKING GREAT at the same time

Boston Bill

Thank-you Bill, Your right, not many guys would wear purple, But Tristan looks great!

Irish69

'Rik'

OK Rik....how the heck are you? Exhausted today so I ran through this pretty quickly. I liked Ryan Bianco and 'cumming in the shower'....I will be more talkative after a little rest. LOL

Thanks BVB, yes, please get some rest :-)

Irish69

'Rik'

Yes, the pic of Tristan in the purple is fantastic, especially the expression on that little devil's face :-). But for some odd reason I found myself pausing at the pic of the navy couple--must have been the beauty of the ocean. Thanks, Rik.

Thank-you! Yes, the pic of the navy couple holding hands I thought to be very romantic :-)

Irish69

'Rik'

Archived