THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

A good cock to suck in NY

Nvr2Thick
This topic is 4297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miguel was fun. Thanks for the recommendation. I always figured him to be strictly a fucker. Maybe that's because for years I've fantasized about him fucking me. Turned out to be a real nice guy and very accommodating to my scene. A review is coming. He even offered me special rates for Sandy.

I saw Miguel about a year ago. He was really excellent on any point of view, my only problem was that I came after 20 minutes while he was fucking me (yes, it was THAT good, and without touching myself!), and he gave for granted that the session was over. I would have be happy to go on and cum again and told him, but he didn't give me this chance. And that attitude bothered me. Nevertheless, I second all the comments on how hot, sexy and hung (and a GREAT fucker) he is.

Please don't go for Jake Havoc!

He has a big cock, no doubt about it, but he's on steroids, his body looks the symptoms of. His cock gets hard and soft immediately after...

Jay Holt visits NYC often, that's a really nice cock to suck on, he's a big shooter too.

Archived